Thursday, December 3, 2009

WELCOME - our new "Social Media" Sponsor...

During the last CEOtoCEO breakfast meeting in November, I had the privilege of announcing a new sponsor to the CEOtoCEO breakfast series.  Our new sponsor is WOM10 - "Word-of-Mouth on Steroids"Blaine Millet and Clay Loges are the two co-founders and principals of the firm and they gave us a brief introduction to their company.

I first met Blaine and Clay when I was attending their seminar on "What CEOs need to know about Social Media".  It opened my eyes to the new "REVOLUTION" we are all experiencing around this new and exciting realm called "Social Media."  The part that was most inspiring was how they talked about it in "CEO language" instead of some techno-language I couldn't understand.

They showed me why CEOs need to be educated and understand the power of this new way to market and communicate. It was clear after an impactful and educational 2 hours that I needed to help take this message to the CEOs in our CEOtoCEO Breakfast meetings.  I approached them about getting involved with us and they agreed to come on board.

I think this will be one of the biggest areas of interest and excitement for all of you, the CEOs that attend and make up this program.  I am very pleased and honored to have them as a sponsor and I encourage you to reach out to them and meet them at our breakfast meetings.  If you have any questions or want to learn more about how social media can help your business grow, these are the guys to talk to - Welcome Blaine and Clay!

1 comment:

  1. I was attending their seminar on free instagram followers download "What CEOs need to know about Social Media".

    ReplyDelete